Integrated Management System Policy
Determined to be an efficient and development-oriented institution that makes a significant contribution to building an attractive, competitive and innovative economy and contributes to creating an environment conducive to the creation and development of innovation, the Innovation Fund is committed to creating new values by offering adequate support programs. Our goal is to facilitate mutual cooperation, increase customer satisfaction, become their real partner and represent a pillar of the development of the innovation ecosystem in the Republic of Serbia.
In order to constantly develop and improve the quality of support programs, to understand and meet the needs and expectations of our beneficiaries and all stakeholders, as well as to become a trusted partner, we have decided to establish an effective and efficient quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 and the anti-bribery and anti-corruption system in accordance with the ISO 37001: 2016 standard.
We implement our commitment by applying the following principles of the integrated management system policy:
- Consistent respect and continuous improvement of the efficiency of the quality management system and the anti-bribery management system is a permanent commitment of the management.
- Alignment with the requirements and needs of beneficiaries to increase their satisfaction and through continuous improvement and work to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and services.
- Business atmosphere in which cooperation, trust, partnerships and high ethical standards, as well as the involvement of employees in creating and improving business processes and services, are the basis for achieving results.
- Competent, professional and motivated employees are a key success factor, and special attention is paid to improving their competencies and increasing their satisfaction.
- Identifying risks and opportunities and planning measures related to them in order to prevent or reduce undesirable effects and achieve the intended results.
- Full commitment to the fight against bribery while respecting the principles of zero tolerance for bribery and corruption.
It is the responsibility of all employees to become acquainted with, implement and improve the Integrated Management System Policy, as well as to be aware of their roles in relation to business processes.
It is the responsibility of management to ensure that all employees are familiar with the Integrated Management System Policy, their powers and responsibilities in the implementation of that policy, to provide available resources and information and to constantly motivate them to achieve the set goals.
Belgrade, June 30, 2021